Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pictures of What I Eat!























So last night I was 

prepping for my first day raw and I decided to make a raw avocado-tomatillo salsa.  I ate it last night with some brown rice chip
s - not totally raw, but still tasty.  I did add some sauteed sweet onions, tomatillos, and Serrano chile peppers - 
the peppers would have been too spicy raw.


Today's Raw Menu:

8 am  -  16 oz lukewarm purified water with liquid minerals, cell 
food, peppermint and lemon essential 
oils added.  Very refreshing and filling!

9 am - 16 oz purified water
915 am - 45 minute walk with Jaxson around the neighborhood.  Beautiful crisp, sunny, day!

1030 am - 12 oz of fresh squeezed oj made with local organic oranges.  
* Very yummy, but not a good idea on an empty stomach.  I had some bloating and burning sensations in my intestines for about an hour afterwards.  I am still thinking I may have an allergy to citrus, but I will try the oj again tomorrow, with some other fruit to absorb the acid.  We'll see if that helps!   :)

1130 am -  Raw chile-lime flax crackers, slices of tomato and cucumber, and avocado-tomatillo salsa from last night.  Soooo good!  No need for chips of any kind.  Jaxson enjoyed it too.  

12-3 pm - purified water - 32 oz

330 - 24 oz green tea

530 pm - Filled my kitchen sink with chard, kale, collard greens, cabbage, and kohlrabi greens from my garden.  Will be perfect for salad and/or green juice for tomorrow.  

7 pm - raw zucchini spaghetti with raw tomato/spinach her sauce  So wonderful, better than cooked spaghetti, seriously.  :)  See pictures.

8 pm 16 oz water

830 pm - 1 local organic date - tastes like soft gooey caramel.  hmmmmm.

945 pm - recap - I am feeling very alert and energetic.  To hit the gym, to not hit the gym.....I am normally crashing and needing to drag myself to bed at this time of night.  I am feeling a bit hungry, and even right after dinner, I didn't feel weighed down or sluggish.  It is hard to tell myself that I don't need to feel over-stuffed to know I have eaten enough.  I am wanting something sweet, but it is not hard to ignore.  I feel really good!  (I also just finished 10 days on the Master Cleanse, which is lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper.  I already felt that I was operating at a higher energy frequency, and today just upped that frequency).  Awesome day!

See pics, ask if you want to know ingredients.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Amazing, Jeanette!

    I think you should definitely post recipes :) Everything sounds and looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete