Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 2

I dont have any pictures today - but still some nice things to share!  ;)

Smoothie starting at 9am through noon  (made a huge blender full and just drank it all morning, sharing with my son - he loves getting a blueberry mustache!)

Ingredients for smoothie:
bananas
blueberries
rice milk
2 cups baby spinach
1 cup mango/papaya/strawberry blend
scoop raw vegan rice protein (sun warrior)
scoop of garden for life green powder
tablespoon IgG powder to help intestines
raw b-complex vitamin powder
purified water
liquid minerals

wasn't hungry til around 2pm!

At 2pm, I snacked on some left over flax crackers and avocado/tomatillo salsa
16 oz water

4pm - 16 oz water

7pm - zucchini spaghetti with raw tomato/basil marinara (about 1/2 cup)
rice mixed with some steamed veggies and hot chili sauce

8pm 24 oz water

1230am - 12 0z water, and bed!

Ok, lots of energy!  Tired but wide awake at the same time, and no green tea today.  I love the energy of raw foods - it is so easy to forget, but man, when you stick to it, amazing!  :)

Some detoxing going on - my stomach isn't digesting the flax seeds very well so I feel a bit bloated from that.  (I did some raw veggies and some gently cooked veggies and rice for dinner because of the bloating.  Too much fiber can aggravate the symptoms).  I also dont think I drank enough water, but the smoothie this morning was very hydrating.  I am craving celery and apples, so I think I will start with that tomorrow.  :)

Went to Costco tonight and stocked up on every organic produce item I could find.  I thought it would be tough going to Costco, but honestly , I didn't want any of the bad foods.  The kids were hungry and wanting samples from every station, with wheat and cheese and meat in almost every sample - I just had no interest what so ever.  I must be doing something right!  ;)

Love and light and healthy foods!
Jeanette

  

No comments:

Post a Comment